Monday, 18 February 2013

OPI Vant to Bite My Neck?

Happy holiday Monday! I'm so happy that today is a holiday Monday, it's nice to have a random day off in February! That stretch between Christmas and the May 24 weekend can feel super long and dreary a lot of the time.

Today I have one of the brand new OPI polishes from the spring Euro Centrale collection. Vant to Bite My Neck? is a beautiful deep eggplant purple creme polish.

Sunlight, 2 coats plus topcoat

Shade

Vant to Bite My Neck? has that super creamy and stellar OPI formula. If you're really careful you could get away with one coat, but the second coat makes it completely perfect. It's really shiny on its own, but a topcoat takes it to the next level (and I could see my reflection in the shade!).

There's just something so classic about a nice creme polish, and Vant to Bite My Neck? is amazing. Purple's my favourite colour, so that makes this even better!

Do any of the OPI Euro Centrale polishes catch your eye? I really love this collection a lot! Vant to Bite My Neck?, Can't Find My Czechbook, My Vampire is Buff, and You're Such a Budapest are my favourites :)

17 comments:

  1. I haven't picked up any from this collection - but I really love this dark purple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a perfect dark purple colour, I love it too!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! I haven't picked up any from this new collection yet. Guess it's time for me to pay a visit to my beauty supply store lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is, lol! I can't wait to see your gorgeous swatches! :)

      Delete
  3. Purples don't look that great on me but this looks fab on you!!! I ordered a few from this collection, but I especially cannot wait for the I Can't Find My Czechbook to get here!! Stupid mail not working today :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sooo excited for I Can't Find my Czechbook! I can't wait to see what other shades you ordered (and your comparisons, I love those posts!)

      Delete
  4. I love purples and this one is gorgeous! I haven't picked up any polishes from the collection and I'm still not sure if I'm going to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love purple nail polish! This one looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love purples too! Definitely some of my favourite polishes are purple :)

      Delete
  6. Hahaha, the name makes me laugh :P A gorgeous polish though! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this one is gorgeous!! I really love the blues in this collection, but I haven't brought any home with me yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blues in this collection are to die for! I can't wait for your beautiful swatches, Jamie! :)

      Delete
  8. Im totally in need of this! Its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great cream polish!!! I haven't had a chance to pick up any Euro Centrals, yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one and will respond to all. :)
If you want to leave a link to your blog or website please send me an e-mail rather than leaving it in the comments - I would love to check it out! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...