Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Smitten Polish The Holly and the Ivy

Hello everyone! Did anyone watch the Survivor finale last night? It's been one of my favourite shows since it first came out back in 2000, so I always get really overly excited (and sad in a bittersweet way) come finale night. I won't spoil the outcome for anyone who might be behind, but I think it was one of the better finales in the last few seasons.

After saying my holiday spirit wasn't 100% up to its usual vigor, I received some nail mail full of festive polishes! Nothing like some nail polish to get me in the spirit, right? The first of the few I have to show is Smitten Polish The Holly and the Ivy. I've lately been completely obsessed with white-based glitter polishes, so when Noelie, the genius behind Smitten Polish, unveiled her holiday collection this was the first to catch my eye.

3 coats plus topcoat

The Holly and the Ivy is a white based polish filled with red and green glitter with red and green flecks sprinkled throughout as well. It just personifies the holidays with its creamy base and festive colours. 

Application was great and on par with my other experiences with Smitten Polish. The Holly and the Ivy was flawless in three coats. The white base was opaque and even and the glitter spread perfectly over the nail. I seriously can't get enough of these white glitter polishes...my collection is rapidly growing.

Again I lost my constant battle for winter sunshine when taking pictures, but I just couldn't wait to show this, especially since Christmas is next week (ahh!). If you're looking for an awesome holiday polish, The Holly and the Ivy might be just what you're looking for! I'm already in love, and I think I'll still rock this one past the actual Christmas day.

You can find Smitten Polish on sale both on Etsy and Llarowe. The Smitten with the Holidays collection is currently in stock and available on Etsy, so go grab it while you can! You can keep updated on Smitten Polish and future restocks and collections on the official Facebook page.

11 comments:

  1. A perfect holiday polish! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and festive! I love how the colorful glitters look in the milky base. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it Yun! It definitely put me in the holiday spirit :)

      Delete
  3. I love this glitter in a milky base trend. I only have a couple in my collection but am eyeing this one up now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I can't get enough! I'm glad you're into the trend too, Lou :)

      Delete
  4. This is such a gorgeous color with the giltter - and it's sure to put you in a festive mood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely put me in a festive mood! I'm glad you like it, Heather! :)

      Delete
  5. I really like this one, too! It is like ice cookies with sprinkles! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one and will respond to all. :)
If you want to leave a link to your blog or website please send me an e-mail rather than leaving it in the comments - I would love to check it out! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...