Monday, 24 December 2012

Jindie Nails Silent Night

Merry Christmas Eve to everyone who celebrates!!! I hope you're all having a wonderful and happy day. Today I need to wrap presents after doing some last minute Christmas shopping last night (hanging my head in shame right now), eat some baked treats, watch It's a Wonderful Life at 8:00, and then head over to Midnight Mass.

Today I have a very Christmas Eve-appropriate polish to share: Jindie Nails Silent Night. I don't remember how I originally came across Jindie Nails, but I'm so glad I did. Jen, the creator of Jindie Nails, makes some seriously beautiful polishes and has amazing customer service. She had wrapped a few of the polishes in Christmas wrapping paper and included a 15% off code for my next order since shipping took longer than normal. It put a smile on my face opening up my box of polish!

Shade, 3 coats plus topcoat






Silent Night, a part of this year's holiday Santa Claws collection, is a deep blue jelly packed with silver holographic stars, moons, and various sizes of silver and blue glitter. Silent Night is one of the most gorgeous and unique polishes I have. I love the star and moon glitter, and I like how festive the polish is without being in-your-face Christmassy. I know I'll be wearing this long past Christmas is over, too!

Application was a little tricky, but that comes with the territory of a glitter polish like this. I didn't have to fish for any of the larger pieces of glitter, there's plenty in the bottle, but placing them nicely was a little challenging. As you can see, my middle finger turned into a glitter hog. :)

Since Silent Night is a jelly, it keeps that squishy look that always looks so cool! It did take 3-4 coats to get an even look, but for a polish this pretty that's alright with me.

What are your Christmas Eve plans and traditions? If you have snow where you are count me as extremely jealous - unfortunately we have none here in Toronto this year.

You can find Jindie Nails on Etsy. The shop is currently in vacation mode but is opening back up this Friday! You can keep updated on Jindie Nails and future restocks and collections on the official Facebook and Twitter pages. You can also purchase Jindie Nails on Llarowe, Mei Mei's Signatures, and Shoppe Eclecticco.

Happy holidays!

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous !!! Merry Christmas Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Vicky!! I hope you have a great holiday! :) <3

      Delete
  2. Merry christmas! I love the depth this has! I just got my first jindie nails in the mail today and I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas, Kelly!! I'm so excited to see your swatches of your new polish!

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas Eve!!! :D Gorgeous nails!! :D
    Yay, another Ontario based blogger WOOOO!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas!! and thank you! :)
      Yaaaay! Ontario bloggers unite!! :D :D

      Delete
  4. Oh wow!! This is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love this one! It has so much depth and is just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one and will respond to all. :)
If you want to leave a link to your blog or website please send me an e-mail rather than leaving it in the comments - I would love to check it out! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...